Thank you to all who have contributed to the Bryan M. Lawrence Foundation.
We have reached our 15th year as an advocate group to the WNY pediatric oncology team.
Thank you to the past and present board members that keep this not-for-profit (501c3) just that!
- No Employees. (100% volunteerism)
- 15 years No salaries or compensation for any volunteers.
- All fundraising proceeds go to the families we assist fighting childhood cancer in Western New York.
BOWLING TOURNAMENT 2016 - Sunday September 25 2016.
Tonawanda Bowling Center. 574 Young St. Tonawanda, NY 14150 (716) 694-4120
Door Opens at 12PM - Bowling starts at 1PM
- Each team consist of 4 players. (MUST be 14 or older)
- Cost $100.00 per team.
- Price includes 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza and soda.
- CASH BAR
- Men's high game
- Women's high game
- Strike off contest. (Each team chooses one bowler from their team to participate in this event. the player will go up and bowl, if they bowl a strike they move on otherwise the team is out.)
- Team with the highest total scratch score (NO HANDICAPS) will be delcared the winner.
- Chinese Auction
- Bowling poker
MEAT RAFFLE Fall 2016
Friday November 11, 2016
755 Erie Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 (716) 693-5470
If your Company has a dress down for Charity, Please consider the Bryan M. Lawrence Foundation as the recipient.
Monthly Foundation Board Meeting held the Third Tuesday of every month.