Thank you to all who have contributed to the Bryan M. Lawrence Foundation.
We have reached our 15th year as an advocate group to the WNY pediatric oncology team.
Thank you to the past and present board members that keep this not-for-profit (501c3) just that!
- No Employees. (100% volunteerism)
- 15 years No salaries or compensation for any volunteers.
- All fundraising proceeds go to the families we assist fighting childhood cancer in Western New York.
Golf outing 2016 - July 23 2016 Buffalo Tournament Club - 1:30 Shotgun Start
– ($400.00) per foursome at time of registration, or
$115.00 per person until June 30 2016, $115.00 thereafter
Includes lunch, dinner & bar, golf, cart, practice balls, and prizes
Dinner &Refreshments only–$40.00 Includes Steak dinner, open bar and auction
Tournament Gold Sponsor $1,000.00 Golf for four, plus a corporate sign, full-page ad in the program book, two additional dinner tickets
Tournament Silver Sponsor $750.00 Golf for four, plus a corporate sign, full-page ad in the program book
Tournament Bronze Sponsor $500.00 Corporate sign, full-page ad in the program book, and two dinner tickets to the event
Hole Sponsorship - $125.00 Have your name listed at the hole or tee
Golf Cart Sponsor - $25.00 Have your name listed on the golf cart
All Event Sponsor - $150.00. Sign posted at all events for the calendar year. 12:00 p.m. - Instructions and announcements1:00 p.m. - Golf starts
Hotdogs or burgers and beverage on the course
6:00 pm Steak Dinner and Refreshments
$10,000.00 Hole in one contest
Chinese auction & 50/50 splits
Full Event Ticket
BOWLING TOURNAMENT 2015 - Sunday September 27 2015.
Tonawanda Bowling Center. 574 Young St. Tonawanda, NY 14150 (716) 694-4120
Door Opens at 12PM - Bowling starts at 1PM
- Each team consist of 4 players. (MUST be 14 or older)
- Cost $100.00 per team.
- Price includes 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza and soda.
- CASH BAR
- Men's high game
- Women's high game
- Strike off contest. (Each team chooses one bowler from their team to participate in this event. the player will go up and bowl, if they bowl a strike they move on otherwise the team is out.)
- Team with the highest total scratch score (NO HANDICAPS) will be delcared the winner.
- Chinese Auction
- Bowling poker
If your Company has a dress down for Charity, Please consider the Bryan M. Lawrence Foundation as the recipient.
Monthly Foundation Board Meeting held the Third Tuesday of every month.